dijous, 25 d’abril del 2013

RACHEL.La nostra ajudant de conversa.



Hello! My name is Rachel Worrall and I am currently working here at Sant Bonaventura as an English Language Assistant. I help the students with the language and encourage them to communicate in English.
I am from Birmingham, the second largest city in England but I have been living here in Artà for over a year and a half. I am very happy here and love the Mallorcan culture and way of life. It’s been a wonderful opportunity to work here with such great teachers and students, and I can’t believe my time here has nearly finished! Bye for now!

Hola. Soy Rachel Worrall y trabajo aquí en Sant Bonaventura como auxiliar de conversación. Ayudo a los alumnos con el idioma y a animarlos a hablar en inglés.
Soy de Birmingham, la segunda ciudad más grande de Inglaterra pero ya vivo en Artà desde hace mas de un año y medio. Estoy muy contenta aquí y me encanta la cultura mallorquina y estilo de vida. He tenido una oportunidad excelente  de trabajar con tan buenos profesores como estudiantes y no puedo creer que mi trabajo aquí esté a punto de acabar!  Hasta luego!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada